Kyubi VS... Kyubi VS...

My only assumption is that he put a snickers bar in kyubi's mouth... The animation is hilarious along with its pacing!! The phone joke is funny too :D

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Well if you're going to ruin your house all because of a fly, you might as well do it in an epic way...

Mario's Invincible Song Mario's Invincible Song

I have only one thing to say

Im invinnncibleee you can succccckkkkkk my balllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssss. *runs in a circle* this is hilarious AND catchy!

School Girl Sim 1 School Girl Sim 1

THAT CRAZY BITCH RIPPED OUT MY EARS!!!

Humbuggered Humbuggered

These girs are fucking tanks. they get hit by fucking wrecking balls and still they come... true chrismas sprit

Snailiad Snailiad

nostalgia parts but umm parts..

This game is good and all but there are some parts I dont get. Like if all the snails are missing, then how come I see snails that are helping me thru out my adventure? But other than that.. I just love the music. It has alot of nostalgia for me.The graphics kind of remind me of action 52 on 32 bit. If you dont know what action 52 is or 32 bit is.. Look it up. I see you added a bit of metriod (because of the doors) and zelda (because one of the snails that give you a pea shooter says "its dangerous to go alone!") Oh and megaman because of the pea shooter. XD. Overall great game! (also) Im still playin this game and its still quite interesting! I cant wait to finish it!

and now for wth moments! HOLY CRAP! A SNAIL CAN JUMP THAT HIGH?!

MegaMan 2 HeatMan Mix MegaMan 2 HeatMan Mix

Its good but.

You had me and you lost me.. In the intro I was expecting it to be calm but then I was expecting the music to be louder or by adding a louder drum beat or something! But you still did a good job though, just killed my expectations a little bit.

overall good job man.

Rick Roll (8bit) Rick Roll (8bit)

I can just see.

AVGN (look him up for people that don't know him) would hate this game so much cus he got Rick rolled in an 8 bit game.

That girl next door That girl next door

GREAT PICTURE LAD. :D

Lank Lank

its lonk you idiot. aside from the stupid joke, I like this a lot!!

Brakkenimation responds:

I gotta keep my track record going - every joke I've made has been stupid and I intend to keep it that way :B

Thank you!

Gotta eat fast Gotta eat fast

he was tired of being new generation sonic so he wanted to become fat again :(. LOL! I love his picture!! the lines seem sketchy a little bit but lal in good humor!! the joke still works!!