All 11 art Reviews

That girl next door That girl next door

GREAT PICTURE LAD. :D

Lank Lank

its lonk you idiot. aside from the stupid joke, I like this a lot!!

Brakkenimation responds:

I gotta keep my track record going - every joke I've made has been stupid and I intend to keep it that way :B

Thank you!

Gotta eat fast Gotta eat fast

he was tired of being new generation sonic so he wanted to become fat again :(. LOL! I love his picture!! the lines seem sketchy a little bit but lal in good humor!! the joke still works!!

Nightloop Nightloop

Spectacular drawing!!

Nuclear Suspects Nuclear Suspects

I dont care. Its the luminati! IT looks like a cool design!!

jouste responds:

haha!

that character is actually from gun godz, an FPS Vlambeer made. super cool!

*highfives*

Flo Flo

Dat pics kewl butt...

I dunno.. Flo's hair needs to be a wee bit darker.. adn sumting aboot da pic is disturbin me.... for some reason doesnt look like flo to me....... but does look rly COOL. should be for a cartoon of Flo..

MindChamber responds:

youre right about the hair, so Im darkening it now.

I also forgot to color her bananaclip thingy, that might be whats off.

thanks

M-Bot: The Game; Interstitials M-Bot: The Game; Interstitials

mmmmm

Something about dat 3rd panel disturbs me.... Everything seems fine but the perspective seems to be a tad bit off the enemy seems to look flat... Thats just me.. since Im inproving on my art and stuff I seem to be in a perfectionist stage. But other dan dat, GOOD jAWB!!

Froggy Weekly Color Froggy Weekly Color

IMA FIRN MA LAZAR!!!!!

Frikkin swwet man.. but something about this picture I find unappealiing... I sorta liked thet frog with no color better... I dunno if its just me... but KEEP UP TEH GOOD WURK!!! BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Not Enough Bullets Not Enough Bullets

good..

But I feel the persectives a little off probably because of that zombie on the right and the sidewalk too. plus the guy' right hand looks a little off for some reason too. But I like it alot. Just some parts are bothering me. Still.. Thats still some hot wasabi! *i guess*

beast beast

is it me........

It looks like its gona melt if someone punched it REEEALY hard