Kyubi VS... Kyubi VS...

My only assumption is that he put a snickers bar in kyubi's mouth... The animation is hilarious along with its pacing!! The phone joke is funny too :D

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Well if you're going to ruin your house all because of a fly, you might as well do it in an epic way...

Mario's Invincible Song Mario's Invincible Song

I have only one thing to say

Im invinnncibleee you can succccckkkkkk my balllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssss. *runs in a circle* this is hilarious AND catchy!

me vs sticks 2 me vs sticks 2

I did that too when I was little!

this animations good but the only thing that keeps bugging me is that you are very sluggish like your not actually fighting. but you landed the blows quite good like you were actually touching something which is really good! the big turn-off is the perspective its so butchered it doesnt make the stickmen look like they're even there. plus they are kinda stiff and it looks noobish. not to mention some of the stickmen were waiting for you to hit them which is a common mistake so I couldn't ffeel the stress of the battle. (its like the stickmen were saying "just kill me you fool") but this is a good idea! keep practicing on it and maybe youll be on the Front page! *wink*

littlegonkyboy responds:

thanks! yes i know! some sticks we're pretty retarded, especially the grenade one!
next time i will do better, like when i try to throw grenades, they will try to stop me! or try to block my attacks! it's not so easy to do this videos, especially if they are improvised!

&amp;gt;stick fight&amp;lt; >stick fight<

Ummm

This is kind of ok... it looks noobish.. keep trying

filip4e25 responds:

i know its not good. even the fight was not thought through well. i just wanted to see how my animation is. for my next fught i have a plan and i have it all thought through. this was just for me to see my own flash abilities. ill make the next one a lot better. thanks for the comment (even though its not nice)